Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is now the second time I have restarted this blog.   Long story.  Anyway, I am kicking it off with some of my favorite postings from my previous blog.

Holly
May 15, 2011


Ok, new website, new blog.  Why did I switch?  Well, I really wanted everything in one place- but beyond that, just look at the name of the hosting company . FAT COW!  How cool is that?  Yeah, that is how I buy things.  I’m a marketer’s dream.  Anyway, one of the best things is that the sites are ‘Powered by 100% Wind Energy.’ I had to do a little reading to make sure that if the winds died down, I’d still have a web presence, but it seems there a credit system in place to make sure sites stay up and running even on the calmest of days.   

I feel so green right now, I need to go change my whole makeup palette.

Anyway, after having lived upstate for a time, I am fully aware that cows do indeed produce a considerable amount of wind, with a requisite amount of methane (which by the way accounts for about 30% of greenhouse emissions). I find humor in the gassy cow website thing, but then again, I have four sons and a husband. Oh and a daughter, which at times is even worse.

That all being said, please check back often for blog/website updates.  I’ll be keeping everyone posted about the book through the blog.  I don’t have a release date yet, but I have seen what it’s going to look like and it’s all very exciting. 

In the meantime, I’m going to be powered by wind.  Nuff said.

http://hpatrone.com/

You'll find it all there

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment