Thursday, June 2, 2011

And Away We Go!

Ok everyone,  the book is indeed a book.  I haven't actually held it yet, but I do have a few copies on their way to me. The publisher uploaded the book information to the distributor who uploaded it to the retailers (amazon.com, bn.com, borders.com) early last week.  I will update everyone when it shows up online.  I do hear that the book images and descriptions can all come at different times to the sites so, don't be surprised if all the details don't show immediately. 

I'll post the first chapter of the book in the next day or two.  My publisher suggested the idea. I like it- hey you might as well take it for a test drive! If you like it, send it off to your friends, relatives, co workers and complete strangers.  I'm hoping you like it enough to recommend it.

This has been such a learning process for me! P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E.  Still learning how to spell that one....(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment