Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Ya Hear? It's a Book!

Yes the book has been published!   It's been a process for me and I'm a little wiser (not much mind you cause at my age...well...) and I'm very happy. The book looks great and I have to thank the people at TAG Publishers for doing such a phenomenal job with it. 

Until I find a better way to post it, here's the link to the Amazon site:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Relative-Thing-Holly-Patrone/dp/1934606081/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1307187260&sr=8-1

I'm working on setting up a signing or two.  I'll update as I know- feel free to contact me!   Thanks!  Holly

2 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to reading this. I love your sense of humor and the story sounds great....of course it is, it is already award winning even before publication!

    Jodine Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading "Death is a Relative Thing" this morning. I am 1/3 of the way through and it is all I expected it to be and more. With Holly's great sense of humor I knew I would laugh through every page. I had to force myself to put it down for a while so I can do my work to earn a paycheck next week! LOL. It is great and can't wait for your next book.

    ReplyDelete